Get Your Confident Smile Back With Restorative Dentistry!
- Posted on: Dec 26 2016
Unfortunately, our smiles can change for the worse over time or even in an instant. But the dentists and staff at Clear Lake Dental Care in Webster, TX can help you turn back the clock and revive your youthful, healthy smile with the help of restorative dentistry. Contact us today to learn more about how we can fix or replace your damaged or missing teeth and give your mouth a dental restoration worth smiling about. Some of our most popular restorative dental procedures include:
- Dental Crowns
- Dental Bridges
- Root Canals
- Tooth-Colored Fillings
- Dental Veneers
- Inlays and Onlays
- Dental Implants
Don’t Be Embarrassed, You’re In Good Company
Whether your teeth have deteriorated with age or are missing, whether the problem originates on the inside or the outside, the dentists and professional staff at Clear Lake Dental Care want to help you restore your smile to its former glory. No one’s smile is invincible, so you shouldn’t feel self-conscious. In fact, according to a study done by Louisiana State University Health Shreveport:
- 69% of adults between the ages of 35 and 44 have lost one or more permanent teeth
- 26% of adults aged 74 or older are missing all of their natural teeth
And it’s no wonder. Especially when you remember that comprehensive oral health involves a lot more than just your teeth. Your gums, nerves, jaw bone, and teeth all interact and relate to each other. Some common issues that often require restorative dentistry procedures include:
- Gum disease or infection
- Infections or cavities within teeth
- Cracks or chips in teeth
- Missing teeth
- Teeth erosion caused by gastrointestinal issues
- Teeth decay
At Clear Lake Dental Care, we’ve seen it all when it comes to damaged teeth. Our job is to take your smile from the “before” picture to the photo-worthy “after” with innovative restorative dentistry procedures provided by compassionate professionals in a comforting atmosphere.
Your Restorative Dentistry Options at Clear Lake Dental Care
Yes, there are a lot of potential threats to your smile. But at Clear Lake Dental Care, we have just as many solutions. We even offer Teeth In A Day, so you can have your dental implants placed and your dental crowns or dentures mounted in one visit. In a private consultation, Dr. Das, Dr. Darcey, or Dr. Pham can help you explore your options so you’ll have the peace of mind that comes with expert advice. In the meantime, feel free to explore some of your restorative dentistry choices at Clear Lake Dental Care:
- CEREC Crowns (short for CEramic REConstruction) are precisely cut by our in-house milling machine from a solid piece of porcelain so your custom crown will have optimum strength and a natural appearance.
- Dental Bridges fill the gaps left by missing teeth so your smile will be good as new and your remaining natural teeth won’t drift out of alignment.
- Root Canals painlessly remove internal infections so your pearly whites stay healthy from the inside-out.
- Dental Fillings fill the holes left by cavities with mercury-free, tooth-colored fillings, so no one will know you’ve had any procedure done.
- Dental Veneers cover up discoloration, chips, or cracks with a thin sliver of porcelain so you can smile with confidence again.
- Inlays and onlays are used when a tooth is too weak for a filling but not damaged enough to require a crown. In contrast to fillings, they actually strengthen your teeth.
- Dental Implants are placed in your jaw bone and replace the root of missing teeth for a sturdy, natural feel.
- Dentures can replace a mouthful of teeth for a complete smile transformation.
Experts Committed To Optimum Restorative Dentistry
Dr. Das, Dr. Darcey, and Dr. Pham are committed to constantly improving their skills through continuing education and training so you can receive the highest level of care available. In addition to their individual specialties, each of our dentists has pursued rigorous training in one of the most complex areas of dentistry: dental implants.
Dr. Das, for example, has earned a Fellowship in Implant Dentistry from the University of Southern Illinois and is a member of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists as well as the American Academy of Implant Dentistry.
Combine this expertise with our cutting edge technology, friendly staff, and comfortable office and you’ll see Clear Lake Dental Care is, without question, your best option for comprehensive dentistry, including restorative dentistry.
Don’t go another day feeling afraid or embarrassed to laugh. Contact us today to schedule your first restorative dentistry consultation at Clear Lake Dental Care today!
Posted in: Uncategorized